Remote Monitoring Software
It would be great to know what your employees or children are doing on the computer, wouldn't it? Unfortunately, it just isn't reasonable to simply stand there and watch them at all times. At the same time, computers can be used in completely different ways for work and studies or for inappropriate activities like adult sites or games. That's why is sensible to use remote monitoring software that gives you an idea of how your computers are being used by users.
Remote monitoring software is great, because you can be elsewhere while the software is monitoring what is being done on a specific computer or on multiple computers.
- How to receive email reports with log
- How to enable remote monitoring via your SMTP server
- What logs you will get with remote monitoring software
- Remote monitoring and management via network
How to Receive Email Reports with Log
Remote monitoring software such as HT Employee Monitor and HT Parental Controls provides a large number of features. You can monitor what websites are visited, or block specific sites altogether. You can find out what programs were launched and how many time a user spent on them. You can even get detailed information such typed keystrokes, and it is all provided directly to you email or server.
- Check Send Reports via Email and specify how often you want to receive them.
- In the Send to field type your email address.
- Select activities you want to receive.
- When finished, click Apply.
Note! If you use the software on multiple computers, set up different email subjects for each of them.
Note! To test email reporting click the Send Test Report button.
How to Enable Remote Monitoring via Your SMTP Server
By default the software sends logs via our email server with a high level of protection. You need only specify your email address to get email reports. Logs are not stored on the server and only transmitted through it. So no one has any access to your personal information. You can also configure the software in the way to get emails via your SMTP server.
- In the Send through scroll box change Default Mail Server to Custom SMTP Server.
- Enter your SMTP server name to the Host field.
- Enter your SMTP server port to the Port field type.
- Specify your remaining SMTP account details (Login, Password).
- When finished, click Apply.
With Our Remote Monitoring Software You Will Get
Email reports are letters with recorded logs as attachments. In the emails you will get logs of Launched Applications, Visited Websites, Typed Keystrokes, Search Queries, Computer Activity:
Launched Applications and Visited Websites
Email Reporting allows you to view users activities even if you are on the other side of the world.
Remote Monitoring and Management via Network
The software allows you to monitor and manage your network endpoint software in real-time remotely from any computer on the same network. To use it, you need to install the software on each computer on the network you want to control manually and enable the Remote Management feature in the program. Then anytime you need to change filter or view log, just open your browser and enter the address of the monitored computer.
- Download and install HT Employee Monitor on your computers.
- Click Remote Management.
- Check Enable Web Console.
- Remember the address of the computer that is specified on the tab.
- Open a browser on any computer on the same network and enter the address of the computer.
- Enter your login and password - Default login and password are admin.
- You are in the Web Console of the monitored computer.
In Web Console you will find the same logs as in the program. It also allows you to change the filtering and blocking features, so you can configure the program remotely and view logs in real time.
Note! Remote Management is available only on the same network as the monitored computer and only if the computer is online. If you are out of this network, Email Reporting is available anywhere.
Remote Monitoring Software - Comparison Table
You can use the gathered information by you wish. Remote computer monitoring just provides you with the information that you need to make those decisions.
Remote Monitoring Software is a way to ensure that computers are being used as they were intended to be used, that is absolutely vital for company's productivity and children' safety.